[SBE] The future of Broadcasting.

a9xw at cs.com a9xw at cs.com
Wed Mar 17 11:01:07 EDT 2010

You can only see 4% of the universe doesn't mean the other 96% doesn't exist. Bury a can with a $1 in it somewhere in Nevada and ask your firends to find it. In 20 years go back and get your $1.

No, but no weapons were found, and the power reactor that Israel bombed some time back proved to be nothing but a power reactor, no hidden atomic bomb factory there, or anywhere else.