[SBE] The Future of Broadcasting

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Wed Mar 17 13:15:13 EDT 2010

On Wednesday 17 March 2010 12:23:36 pm Dan Slentz wrote:

> I hate to see us call this "off topic".  This may potential be the end of

> our TV industry.

As a Society issue, I must agree !

A Society of BROADCAST Engineers has little relevance if there
is no broadcasting to engineer !

As a list issue, I also agree !
Is this merely a list for how to do a non-existent job, or a job
headed toward extinction due a head cold, or also a list
for how/why/when to keep members employed ? To find
a "cure" for this potentially fatal head cold ?
That the politics is a disease, is then not irrelevant, nor off-topic.
IMHO.

Agreed that party-bashing is off-topic, but I'm not seeing that.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

Accident, n.:
A condition in which presence of mind is good, but absence of
body is better.