[SBE] Going forward

Edwin Bukont ebukont at msn.com
Wed Mar 17 18:50:00 EDT 2010

Clay

I don't know. The Obama admin. has made clear that they think radio is an antiquated medium. The admin. has been putting considerable effort into non-broadcast modes. Phone services are now required to have backup power and interconnect, which radio is not. I agree cell service is not reliable, and may never be, but the admin. is blind to reality.

Edwin Bukont CSRE, DRB, CBNT
V- 240.417.2475; F- 240.368.1265