[SBE] Going forward

Honigs, William S whonigs at kmaxtv.com
Wed Mar 17 21:15:36 EDT 2010

Fisco Frisco??? Where is Frisco? :)

Bill Honigs
KOVR/KMAX
Engineering
office: (916) 374-1326
cell: (916) 919-5643

________________________________
From: sbe-bounces at sbe.org [mailto:sbe-bounces at sbe.org] On Behalf Of a9xw at cs.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 2:58 PM
To: sbe at sbe.org
Subject: Re: [SBE] Going forward

Can we do that in LA, Frisco, DC too? How much was out in the Northridge quake? Personally, I don't care if cell and internet are out. I have lots of radios and gen power at home and mobile. But others depend on it way too much. If you are not burned or buried, think a little and get your own escape plan going. Way too much reliance on others doing for you what you should do for yourself. Way too much reliance on Government help. ie New Orleans vs Des Moines floods. We have a society segment that thinks they have no personal responsability. let the natural order of things eliminate the stupid "I am entitled" lazy butts. I say save yourself and whom ever else you can. The government is never here to help, only clean up and over spend and get in the way. EAS is as efficient as TSA: never caught a terrorist, never used by the President. Its a relic form teh cold war CONELRAD

Henry