[SBE] The future of Broadcasting.

Dan Rapak DanRapak at verizon.net
Thu Mar 18 15:23:19 EDT 2010

Perhaps they are on hold in anticipation of "We the People" bankrolling the construction. Its what I would do if I were in their shoes.

Dan
HOWEVER, two days BEFORE the FCC unvieled their grand plan, Verizon also stopped cold all remaining FIOS rollouts that are not substantially complete and cancelled any further negotiations for new franchises. Me thinks they know far more than either they or the FCC is telling. Verizon must have a heads up for what legislation is coming and they don't see further deployment as beneficial to their business.