[SBE] The future of Broadcasting.

Tony Mancari TMancari at wvpt.net
Fri Mar 19 12:20:22 EDT 2010

Use of Inet up 22% to view TV

http://www.mediapost.com/publications/?fa=Articles.showArticle&art_aid=1
24522

From: sbe-bounces at sbe.org [mailto:sbe-bounces at sbe.org] On Behalf Of
Edwin Bukont
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 8:21 AM
To: sbe
Subject: Re: [SBE] The future of Broadcasting.

The future communication standard is IPv6, which contains a
specification that addresses the 'broacast' mode not properly embodied
in IPv4. 11 Million people at one time won't be an issue. LTE will
replace WiMax by the time this is a real concern. LTE embraces IPv6.

Edwin Bukont CSRE, DRB, CBNT
V- 240.417.2475; F- 240.368.1265