[SBE] studio camera mount TC clock

David Baker DBaker at addison-il.org
Wed Apr 7 11:03:29 EDT 2010

Andy, I figured it was a hardware store config. Chriss Scherer is checking with BE magazine for an vendor if one exists, which you probably saw.
Thanks for the help.
Dave

>>> Andy Richardson <arichardson at GPB.org> 4/6/2010 1:22 PM >>>

Make up brackets ( Easy to do ) to mount ESE clock to bottom of Prompter. Split power for Prompter and put wall wart into it to power ESE Clock.
Andy Richardson
Sr. Engineer
Ga.Public Broadcasting
260 14th St. NW