[SBE] Week Five on the Taste of NAB 2010 Road Show

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Mon Jun 7 01:00:55 EDT 2010

Hi all:

This week there are three presentations.

We start the week on Monday, June 7th when we will do an 11 AM
presentation in the facilities of Clear Channel Radio - Tucson for SBE
Chapter 32. For details, visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2010/11-Tucson.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/11-Tucson.htm>

Our second presentation will be on Wednesday, June 9th when we'll do a
noon presentation for SBE Chapter 38 in the Currey Adkins Conference
Center in El Paso, TX. For details, visit:
www.tech-notes.tv/2010/12-ElPaso.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/12-ElPaso.htm>.

Our third presentation will be on Friday, June 2nd in the Marriott
Uptown in Albuquerque, NM for SBE Chapter 34. We will also be open to
the New Mexico Broadcaster's Association at the same location for the
entire day Friday and most all day on Saturday, June12th as well. For
details, visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2010/13-Albuquerque.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/13-Albuquerque.htm>.
There will be refreshments and door prizes at all three events.

For more details about the Taste of NAB Road Show, visit:
www.tech-notes.tv/Taste_of_NAB.html
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/Taste_of_NAB.html> or contact Larry via e-mail
at Larry at Tech-Notes.TV <mailto:Larry at Tech-Notes.TV>. It's not too late
to join in.
--
*Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC*
1980 25th St.