[SBE] Harris HT40 TV transmitter question

Glenn Little WB4UIV glennmaillist at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 22 23:18:48 EDT 2010

Is the size of the aural module the same as a Platinum PA module?

If so, I might be able to provide some PA chassis with the 4 PA
modules removed.

If the connectors are the same, the connector can be wires to provide
the module in place jumper and a voltage or ground provided to the
module fault pin.
This dummy module would seal the front of the cabinet to help provide
the proper air flow.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV