[SBE] Visio for broadcast equipment?

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Sun Jun 27 19:46:59 EDT 2010

I don't know if there is compatibility between VidCad and your program.
I do know that VidCad is based on AutoCad. We're giving away a $500
discount as a door prize for VidCad at each of our presentations. I'm
forwarding this on to my contacts there and if they can help, I'm sure
they contact you.

On 6/27/2010 6:20 PM, Jeremy Morris wrote:

> we've had some guys in service use it as well as a couple of our

> clients. For a more AutoCAD-like program, try DoubleCAD XT. It's got

> the most bells and whistles for a free CAD program. You can edit

> dwg's and pdf's.

> Jeremy

> On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 6:52 PM, Ryan Salazar <ryan at ryansalazar.net

> <mailto:ryan at ryansalazar.net>> wrote:

> Ray,

> I actually meant "Visio", the diagramming software to pre-config

> racks in software before implementation.

> Thanks!

> On Jun 27, 2010, at 6:01 PM, "Eargle, Ray L" <REargle at hearst.com

> <mailto:REargle at hearst.com>> wrote:

>> Visio TVs work well universals mounts from Markertek work well.

>> Most of the TV's in KCRA station are now the Visio and many

>> in rack units and easy to mount. Also with the exta screws you

>> can make even some racks models of a home brew. Also one more

>> thing make sure they have ventilation; Visio work very well they

>> are good units.

>> *From:* sbe-bounces at sbe.org <mailto:sbe-bounces at sbe.org>

*Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC*

1980 25th St.