[SBE] Visio for broadcast equipment?

Fluker, Steve (CXR-Orlando) Steve.Fluker at CoxRadio.com
Mon Jun 28 07:43:09 EDT 2010

Middle Atlantic has a free software download called Rack Tools which you
can use if you want. I've used both Visio and Rack Tools. Dan hit it
on the nose with importing images of the gear. That's what I do and it
works very well. You can size the JPG's to scale and place them in the
racks. Some manufacturers even have Visio templates of their equipment
to download from their websites. Makes a very nice drawing and
document.

Steve

Steve Fluker
Director of Engineering