[SBE] Visio for broadcast equipment?

David Baden badend at rfa.org
Tue Jun 29 13:41:27 EDT 2010

We have had Visio stencils on our web site for public download for a while
they are not really advertised on the site but mostly there so staff in
other offices can access them when needed.

ftp://techweb.rfa.org/pub/3d-project/Stencils/

They are not that organized or being updated regularly. But that said... if
people want to upload their stencils we can throw up a page on the site for
stencils and have them all up for shared download. It could be a
consolidated pool for broadcast related stencils and save redundancy of
effort in people recreating the same stencils over and over.

Upload is at:

ftp://techweb.rfa.org/incoming

The site is at http://www.techweb.rfa.org/ and it was setup for
broadcasters.

If you are interested or do an upload shoot an e-mail to:

techweb at rfa.org

Regards,

David M. Baden

Radio Free Asia