[SBE] Visio for broadcast equipment?

Dan Slentz dan_slentz at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 19:48:21 EDT 2010

Henry,
I haven't found that any work better with CAD.  The only difference are the extras like gantt charts, etc.
If you go to the Microsoft web site, the "compare features" is pretty helpful.  I've used the early Visio (think it was 2005), 2007, and am now running on a beta of 2010.  I really think 2007 was easier than '10, but '10 adds more bells and whistles.
Hope this helps you.
Best wishes,
Dan