[SBE] Visio for broadcast equipment?

David Baden badend at rfa.org
Thu Jul 1 11:44:58 EDT 2010

The Visio Stencils I am not sure will work in anything but Visio.

On CAD there are over 1,000 3d cad files on the site available for download.
All are in AutoCAD 2000 DWG format.

Regards,

David M. Baden

Technical Operations Division

Radio Free Asia

2025 M Street, N.W.

Suite 300

Washington, DC 20036

202-530-4958

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is privileged and confidential. Any unauthorized
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
receive this transmission in error, please contact network at rfa.org.

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.