[SBE] SD/HD-SDI DVD Recorder....

Gary O'Guinn garyo at ktuu.com
Fri Jul 2 20:24:31 EDT 2010

Sony sells a PDW-F70 HD Blue Ray professional Disc recorder / player. It
records in HD only, but down converts to SD. There is also an option
board which allows it to record and playback analog composite NTSC
video. There is a newer model (I can't remember the model number) which
uses a Dual Layer Blue Ray. You can contact your Sony sales person for
more information. We have several of the F70s and F30s. The F30 is a
"Player" only; although you can file transfer to it using a fire wire cable.

Gary O'Guinn
KTUU-TV