[SBE] I'm retired, what Hoiday, every day is a holiday!!!!

Henry M. Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Jul 5 10:37:08 EDT 2010

I felt that way in 1993 when I left TV and became an independent contractor. My business is down to a handful of jobs and looking for another biz- web design, photography, other than TV station biz…

Don't miss the grind even though I do remember and still see/hear about all the nice folks around town who are in it. Don't miss the bums.

You'll do fine in whatever you do there, sir.

Henry S.