[SBE] I'm retired, what Hoiday, every day is a holiday!!!!

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Mon Jul 5 14:52:20 EDT 2010

Good idea. But I did that for Radio World and TV Technology for many years
when they first got started. Unlike Mario Orazio, it was fairly well known I
was Radio Doctor and TV Doctor and was also in many ham mags, twice in TV
Guide and once in McCalls. I was on the cover of 73 mag about 1973,
testifying before the FCC en banc. You can google my ham calls AA9XW, KB9FO,
WB9WWM, WB8HEE, WR8ACY, et al. or QRZ.com.

Regards,
Henry