[SBE] Week Eleven on the Taste of NAB 2010 Road Show

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Fri Jul 9 11:57:29 EDT 2010

Hi all:

Please note that there were no presentations during week ten of the
Taste of NAB Road Show, but this coming week, week eleven, there are
four presentations.

We start week eleven on Tuesday July 13th when we will do an 11:30 AM
presentation in the studios of WFTS-TV in Tampa, FL for Tampa Bay SBE
Chapter 39. For details, visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2010/24-Tampa.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/24-Tampa.htm>.

On Wednesday, July 14th, we will move to Miami, FL where _we'll do two
presentations_-- one at noon and the other at 6:30 PM in the Clear
Channel South Florida Radio facility in Miramar, FL, near Miami. These
presentations are for Miami SBE Chapter 53. For details, visit:
www.tech-notes.tv/2010/25-Miami.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/25-Miami.htm>.

We will finish off the week on Thursday, July 15th in West Palm Beach,
FL where we'll do an evening presentation in the studios of WFLX-TV for
West Palm Beach SBE Chapter 88. For details, visit:
www.tech-notes.tv/2010/26-WestPalmBeach.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/26-WestPalmBeach.htm>

There will be refreshments and door prizes at all events.

For more details about the Taste of NAB Road Show, visit:
www.tech-notes.tv/Taste_of_NAB.html
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/Taste_of_NAB.html> or contact Larry via e-mail
at Larry at Tech-Notes.TV <mailto:Larry at Tech-Notes.TV>. It's not too late
to join in.
--
*Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC*
1980 25th St.