[SBE] Week Thirteen on the Taste of NAB 2010 Road Show

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Fri Jul 23 09:18:36 EDT 2010

Hi all:

We start week thirteen on Monday July 26th when we will do a Noon
presentation in the facilities of Scrippts-Networks Technical Center,
Studio A in Knoxville, TN for SBE Chapter 113.

For details, visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2010/31-Knoxville.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/31-Knoxville.htm>.

On Tuesday, July 27th, we will move to Greenville, SC where we'll do an
evening presentation at the University Of South Carolina Upstate Media
Building 1st floor's Studio in Spartanburg. This presentation is for
Greenville SBE Chapter 86.

For details, visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2010/32-Greenville-SC.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/32-Greenville-SC.htm>.

We will finish off the week on Thursday, July 29, 2010 in Charlotte, NC
where we'll do a noon presentation in the studios of WTVI-TV for SBE
Chapter 45.

For Details, visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2010/34-Charlotte.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/34-Charlotte.htm>.

There will be refreshments and door prizes at all events. What to know
more about USB 3.0? Show up to see how this technology impacts the
broadcast industry.

For more details about the Taste of NAB Road Show, visit:
www.tech-notes.tv/Taste_of_NAB.html
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/Taste_of_NAB.html> or contact Larry via e-mail
at Larry at Tech-Notes.TV <mailto:Larry at Tech-Notes.TV>. It's not too late
to join in.

--

*Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC*

1980 25th St.