[SBE] Searching for Connector

Dan Rapak DanRapak at verizon.net
Mon Aug 2 13:48:46 EDT 2010

Can't be 100% positive without seeing the exact size of the connector, but
based on the photo with the ruler it appears to be a 7mm Hirose 5 pin
Connector. Take a look at the following link at Mouser and see if this fits
the bill.

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Hirose-Connector/HR10A-7P-5P73/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMvwyOPDUMfDH6YG2deVKVewqaGoi1e0MgE%3d

Dan Rapak