[SBE] Remote radio broadcasting (sports)

Dan Slentz dan_slentz at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 13:50:55 EDT 2010

Randy,
You might also look at APTX (see link).  I've had great success and they seem to
be pretty cost-effective.
Best wishes,
Dan

http://www.aptx.com/Technology-Portfolio.aspx
I believe Rob Ross at Enlighten Digital out of Orlando can assist.  He's a great
guy and awesome dealer of broadcast gear (and especially hard-to-find stuff).
Small company, but best support.  He's cc'ed on this.  rob at enlightendigital.com