[SBE] Week seventeen on the Taste of NAB Road Show

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Sat Aug 21 17:28:34 EDT 2010

Hi all:

On the Taste of NAB Road Show week seventeen, we will be discussing USB
3.0 -- the benefits it brings to video transfer, Stereoscopic video
technologies, the latest on EAS, CAP and IPAWS -- the 180 day clock is
about to start ticking and some fiber optics basics. All this and a lot
of cutting edge technologies, not to mention the door prizes and
refreshments.

We begin week seventeen on Monday, August 23rd when we will do an
evening presentation in the Creve Coeur American Legion Hall for St.
Louis, MO's SBE Chapter 55. For details, visit:
www.tech-notes.tv/2010/41-St.Louis.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/41-St.Louis.htm> .

On Tuesday August 24th we will be in Columbia, MO for a noon time
presentation in the studios of KOMU-TV where we'll do our presentation
for SBE Chapter 143. For details, visit:
www.tech-notes.tv/2010/42-Columbia-MO.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/42-Columbia-MO.htm>.

Thursday, August 26th takes us to South Bend, IN where we'll do an
evening presentation in the Community Room of WSBT-TV for SBE Chapter
30. For details, visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2010/43-South_Bend.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/43-South_Bend.htm>

We will finish off the week in Oshkosh, WI on Friday, August 27 with a
noon meeting in the University of Wisconsin's Titan TV Studios for Fox
Valley's SBE Chapter 80 and SBE's Student Chapter 80.1. For details,
visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/44-Fox_Valley.htm.

For clarification, The Taste of NAB Road Show presentations are
educational events - not sales events! Since no one on our team knows
the prices of any of the technology we have with us, we do not talk
prices. Our sponsors only cover our expenses such as hotels, diesel,
etc. No one on our team is a salesman and none of us make anything from
any sale that may result from our presentation.

For more details about the Taste of NAB Road Show, visit:
www.tech-notes.tv/Taste_of_NAB.html
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/Taste_of_NAB.html> or contact Larry via e-mail
at Larry at Tech-Notes.TV <mailto:Larry at Tech-Notes.TV>. It's not too late
to join in.

--

*Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC*

1980 25th St.