[SBE] Week eighteen on the Taste of NAB Road Show

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Sun Aug 29 21:26:29 EDT 2010

Hi all:

On the Taste of NAB Road Show week eighteen, we will be discussing the
latest on EAS, CAP and IPAWS -- the 180 day clock is due to start
ticking by the end of this September, Stereoscopic video technologies,
USB 3.0 -- the benefits it brings to video transfer and some fiber
optics basics. All this and a lot of cutting edge technologies, not to
mention the door prizes and refreshments.

We begin week eighteen on Tuesday, August 31st when we will do a noon
presentation in the studios of KUSM-TV on campus Montana State
University in Bozeman for Montana's SBE Chapter 137. For details, visit:
www.tech-notes.tv/2010/45-Bozeman.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/45-Bozeman.htm>.

We will finish off this first week of September in Spokane, WA on
Thursday, September 2nd, with a noon meeting in the Studios of KSPS-TV
for SBE Chapter 21. For details, visit:
www.tech-notes.tv/2010/46-Spokane.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/46-Spokane.htm>.

Once again, and for clarification, The Taste of NAB Road Show
presentations are educational events - not sales events! Since no one on
our team knows the prices of any of the technology we have with us, we
do not talk prices. Our sponsors only cover our expenses such as hotels,
diesel, etc. No one on our team is a salesman and none of us make
anything from any sale that may result from our presentation.

For more details about the Taste of NAB Road Show, visit:
www.tech-notes.tv/Taste_of_NAB.html
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/Taste_of_NAB.html> or contact Larry via e-mail
at Larry at Tech-Notes.TV <mailto:Larry at Tech-Notes.TV>. It's not too late
to join in.

--

*Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC*

1980 25th St.