[SBE] VP140's available

David Baker DBaker at addison-il.org
Fri Aug 27 11:25:41 EDT 2010

Dean,
Thanks for your interest. I have another request as well. I'll give
you a final available number by mid next week.

>>> "Dean Spencer" <dspencer at hpcisp.com> 8/27/2010 10:14 AM >>>

David,

If you are still looking for a home for your Viewsonic monitors, and
want to *split* them up, we*ll be glad to take three or four, and will
pay shipping.
Dean Spencer
WBIW/WQRK/WPHZ
dean at wbiw.com