[SBE] The final week for this year’s Taste of NAB Road Show

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Sun Sep 5 14:22:03 EDT 2010

Hi all:

Week nineteen is our final week for this year’s Taste of NAB Road Show.
We will discuss the three irrefutable laws about EAS: 1. it’s not going
away, 2. It will continue to change and 3. You must comply. Included in
this are the latest on EAS, CAP and IPAWS – the 180 day clock is due to
start ticking by the end of this month. We will also discuss
Stereoscopic video technologies, USB 3.0 – the benefits it brings to
video transfer and some fiber optics basics. All this and a lot of
cutting edge technologies, not to mention the door prizes and refreshments.

We begin our last week on the Taste of NAB Road Show for this year on
Wednesday, September 8th when we will do a noon presentation at American
Legion Cabin Dudley Loomis Post Number 6 in Moscow, ID for Moscow,
ID/Pullman, WA SBE Chapter 117. For details, visit:
www.tech-notes.tv/2010/47-Moscow-ID.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/47-Moscow-ID.htm>.

We will finish off this week and this year’s tour in the Tacoma, WA area
on Friday, September 10th before heading home for the first time since
we departed earlier this year in mid-May, with a noon meeting in the
Rotunda Building (Building 3) on the campus of Clover Park Technical
College in Lakewood, WA for SBE Chapter 16. For details, visit:
www.tech-notes.tv/2010/48-Seattle.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/48-Seattle.htm> .

If you’ve not had a chance to read some of the many e-mail we’ve gotten
about this year’s tour, please take the time to read a few. The
un-edited comments can be found at:
www.tech-notes.tv/2010/2010_Comments.pdf
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/2010_Comments.pdf> as it will help you to
understand why we do this.

For more details about the Taste of NAB Road Show, visit:
www.tech-notes.tv/Taste_of_NAB.html
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/Taste_of_NAB.html> or contact Larry via e-mail
at Larry at Tech-Notes.TV <mailto:Larry at Tech-Notes.TV>. It’s not too late
to join in.

--

*Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC*

1980 25th St.