[SBE] A New Mexico Ham Is Looking For No-Longer-Wanted NTSC TVEquipment For An Amateur TV Club Station --

wgbw at lsol.net wgbw at lsol.net
Sun Oct 31 15:38:59 EDT 2010

Hello from Wisconsin.

I just purchased a tower site, on Friday of this past week.
It was a relay site for ABC,NBC,CBS,PBS,FOX between Milwaukee
and Green Bay. Equipment is mostly 5.8-6 Ghz and all works
on 48 Vdc. 11 racks worth! Analog and digital, no HD.

Not just New Mexico Hams, but anyone in the industry that has
an interest in this vintage 2001 to 2003 equipment, transmitters
and receivers made in Canada, should contact me immediately!

Mark Heller
Natl Board of Directors - SBE
wgbw at lsol.net
920-794-1800