[SBE] Passing of Larry Bloomfield

Bill Barber bbarber at sbgnet.com
Tue Nov 9 16:11:21 EST 2010

Larry was an enthusiastic Broadcaster, and also an avid Theatre Organ
hobbiest. One of his stories (how he was kicked out of the Gallery of
the Roman Catholic church for using a cymbal crash on the converted
organ in the church (("The Sister came running up the steps two at a
time, grabbed me and said "OUT")) ) still makes me smile. I'm sorry
that I won't get to talk to him again. wb

Bill Barber
Chief Engineer, WTVZ-TV
Norfolk, VA
757.622.3333