[SBE] Passing of Larry Bloomfield

R.V.Zeigler rzeigler at krvn.com
Tue Nov 9 22:30:08 EST 2010

I too met Larry a number of times as well as spoke with him on the phone
on occasion. He was a class act and probably was the SBE member that
personally interacted with the largest number of other members.
In that vein, I would like to suggest that the Educator of the Year
award by renamed The Larry Bloomfield Educator of the Year Award. He
supplied a number of years of free continuing education with the Road
Show, as well as his activity on various engineering boards. His like
will probably not be seen again.
Rod Zeigler

--
R. V. Zeigler, Dir. of Eng.