[SBE] 1/4" alignment tape needed

Bill Harris billharris at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jan 5 20:09:29 EST 2011

Hi Curt,
Let me know if you are still looking,
I'll see if I still have mine.
Bill Harris
Albuquerque

-----Original Message-----
From: sbe-bounces at sbe.org [mailto:sbe-bounces at sbe.org]On Behalf Of Curt
Yengst
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 11:44 AM
To: sbe at sbe.org
Subject: [SBE] 1/4" alignment tape needed

To anyone in the Lehigh Valley area or Central New Jersey.....

I need to borrow a 1/4" 15ips alignment tape. I've got an MCI JH-110 I'm
working on, and I need to do an alignment. I'd like to borrow a tape
instead of buying one because I'm not sure yet how much money I want to sink
into this machine. The heads are in good shape, as is the transport. It's
the audio electronics that need help.

If the price is reasonable, I would consider purchasing the tape.