[SBE] Looking for a Four Port Combiner Harris DiamondCD

Jerry Paonessa jerry_paonessa at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 21 13:06:06 EST 2011

Mike,

We may have one for you at KENS. Our DHD8P1 was re-channeled from DTV 55 to DTV 39. The original 4-holer was rated 636-860 MHz and is now idle in the RF room. I will look into it for you next week and send a photo. We also have a complement of circulators that might be useful but I think you will have plenty of spares available anyway!

You can contact me directly at jpaonessa at kens5.com. I'll send you an email directly with photo next week.

Best regards,

Jerry Paonessa
Assistant Director of Technology