[SBE] Looking for Sony PVV-3 parts

Henry M. Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Jan 21 14:33:05 EST 2011

Hi Kate,

Here's a tip. Some parts of the PVV-1, PVV-3 were similar to the Deck chassis in the BVW-300 or BVW-D600 cam/vtr's for which parts may exists. Hope this helps.

If you have a pic of the idler, I can try to match it up for you. I enclose a pic here of the parts breakdown in the BVW-D600. I have some parts for those here, but most likely you can find and order the correct one by looking at the Sony site and ID it from the list here.

If you ID the part you want and wish to buy the part(s) from me, then we can go further into this. I hope that this gives you enough info to proceed, either way. My contact info at the end of this email.

Regards,

Henry

--
Henry Seiden