[SBE] 3D Scopes

Steve Lampen shlampen at aol.com
Mon Feb 7 11:44:01 EST 2011

Yes! I saw one in a presentation at the Snader Emerging Technology Expo in San Mateo CA last week. Or.ore correctly, I saw a PowerPoint slide showing the traces. It looked like a waveform analyzer in three colors. Might have been the Harris guy, could have been Sony. Not my sweet spot so I wasn't paying close attention.

Steve Lampen
Belden