[SBE] MISSING !!

Jerry Paonessa jerry_paonessa at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 14:10:58 EST 2011

Steve,

FOX has transponder 19C illuminated most of the time on Galaxy 16. Frequency 4080 H polarity, Symbol 27.780650, Data 42.669627, FEC 5/6, QPSK, 4:2:0 720P

HD is on Service 5. Video and PCR PID 516, Audio 1 PID 698 (English) Audio 2 699 (Spanish.)

Be sure your IRD has no Conditional Access limitation, as some earlier Harris Net Plus 200 IRDs did; if so, get the latest firmware, which will correct the problem.

Jerry Paonessa
Assistant Director of Technology
KENS San Antonio TX