[SBE] Pair of Codecs for rent?

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Feb 21 07:47:17 EST 2011

Hello All,

Looking to rent/demo for a one week upcoming videoconference (3/3-12/2011) a pair of low latency, full bandwidth codecs to be used on our 10Mbs T3 connection with RGB/YRB, analog audio interface. We intend to give full credit for a demo/donation of equipment to the supplier of same. This is an international medical conference. There is not a lot cash available to pay for a rental but the future business potential is huge.

If you have the equipment and wish to provide it at a reasonable cost for the event (out of pocket shipping and handling costs gladly paid by the organizers) please let me know.

We have had interest but no equipment availabilities from these providers as yet:
Haivision
Cisco/Tandberg Div.

The equipment of interest is:
Tandberg C60
HaiVision Mako 1060

Other available solutions of similar spec products considered. Every serious availability considered.

Thanks,

Henry

--
Henry Seiden