[SBE] Sale of Larry Bloomfield's Video & PC Equipment

Jonathan Solomon jonstv at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 11:44:33 EST 2011

Good Day Folks-

The list is up at this web address:
http://thesolomonhouse.com/larrystuff.htm

Please note, like many of you, I have a tremendous amount of respect for
Larry and what he has done for our community. I am hosting this as a
courtesy to his family, and have no affiliation with the sale.

Remember, if you are interested in any of the equipment, please contact
Larry B. Bloomfield at the contact information posted at the top of the
page.

Please let me know if it doesn't work, off list.

'73s
W3EIC
Jonathan Solomon
Sr. Broadcast Engineer, WWE