[SBE] DXC-3000/CCUM3 camera chains available

Paul DesChenes deschenesp at thunderhill.us
Wed Mar 23 17:36:41 EDT 2011

I have a non-profit LP station in Denver that is looking for equipment. The
station is KDEO-LD TV23 that has a mix of catholic, Spanish Ministries and
more. I am trying to help then to establish more local origination.

I can provide tax related documents for a donation

Feel free to contact me at any time

Paul A DesChenes