[SBE] Ikegami HK-343 Items needed

Stevan Speheger stevan at wrxytv.com
Mon Mar 28 15:50:09 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

We've recently acquired two Ikegami HK-343 studio cameras in generally
excellent condition. Both were working fine when we installed them, but
subsequently the pulse module in one of the BS-40 Triax base stations has
developed a problem. Ikegami has little or no support based on the age of
the cameras.

Does anyone know of any spare modules for that camera or an HK-343 in
storage that might yield parts? One of the cameras has a problem in the
tally module in the camera head, but that is not keeping the camera from
operating properly.

Thanks for any help or direction anyone might be able to provide.

Stevan Speheger

Operations Manager and Chief Engineer

WRXY-TV

Serving Fort Myers and all of southwest Florida

40000 Horseshoe Road

Punta Gorda, FL 33982

(239) 543-7200