[SBE] Hams in Broadcast Net Sunday night at 8 PM ET

Tom Bosscher tom at bosscher.org
Sat May 7 20:02:24 EDT 2011

If you're not watching anything exciting on the TV Sunday night,
and you have your ham license, check in to the informal "Hams In
Broadcast" net Sunday night, 8 PM ET (7 CT, 6 MT and 5 PT).
We meet on the Great Lakes IRLP/Echolink Reflector. Dial up
reflector 9615 on IRLP, or 96150 on Echolink. If you do not have an IRLP
or Echolink node near you, you might look at installing Echolink on your
home computer. The software is free.

This reflector is open 24/7 for any amateur legal use pertaining to
talking about broadcasting. If you are an engineer, a news person or an
announcer, you are invited. There is more information at:

http://glirlp.org/9615-broadcast/

The net control should be Brew, WA2ZST, and we are looking for
anyone with an interest in broadcasting to join us.

Also keep in mind that on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of each month, at 1
PM ET, there is an official SBE "Chapter of the Air" net, hosted out of
Denver, using this reflector.

Any questions, please contact me.

Very 73, de Tom Bosscher K8TB