[SBE] Hams in Broadcasting Net at 8 PM Eastern tonight (Sunday night)

Brew brew at theMode.com
Sun May 15 08:37:49 EDT 2011

The Hams in Broadcasting Net will meet at 8 PM Eastern Sunday Evening
- tonight. Any Ham can check in, or just connect and listen, via IRLP
Reflector 9615 and Echolink 96150 bridge.

There has been recent talk that we Hams in Broadcasting are a snooty
bunch (looking down our snoots at any hams who aren't Extras with
First Phones, who took the exam back in the early fifties when there
was an aural (Ooops, Oral) part of the exam. It's almost been
insinuated that we don't even allow Hams without a PE on the
Reflector!

In order to dispel this myth, tonight I will reveal the complete
details of when I was busted *falsifying* Federal FCC documents by
Vernon Wilson, of the Philadelphia FCC office, and the ultimate
outcome of my criminal career and how many years penance I had to
serve reading the early morning Farm Report and checking base currents
and endlessly running radials with my Nems Clarke Field Meter as the
hard to get 70.7 VDC battery slowly went dead!

I'll write another email with complete connection details later this
afternoon, as soon as I get my subterfuge proxy server set up and
working from my top secret compound right under the noses of one of
the top TV Network's New York headquarters, where I am hiding out.

Hope to see (hear) you tonight........

brew Bruce Schiller CBS-TV NY Master Control Maintenance and WA2ZST