[SBE] Spectrum Analyzer for AM NRSC measurements

Bob Reite br at telcen.com
Wed May 25 22:16:28 EDT 2011

Well, it looks like my venerable HP 8562A has bit the dust, and while
I've been told it may be repairable, I'm considering replacement. The
question for members of the list who do annual NRSC measurements on AM
stations, what make and model of spectrum analyzer are you using now?
Any recommendations? I will probably rent an Anritsu MS2721B to get
this years measurements done on time, but I'm not ready to spring for
that purchase if my old unit is repairable or there is a less expensive
newer unit that will do the job.