[SBE] Tentel tools wanted (revised)

David Baker dbaker at addison-il.org
Mon Jun 20 20:49:30 EDT 2011

Hello all,

Please disregard the CC to Mark Jacobson in the original email, this was my mistake and he is getting email replies to my original message. If you have any parts available, please contact me off list at dbaker at addison-il.org.

Original message is posted below. Sorry for the mix-up.

Dave

Does anyone have any of the following they are willing to sell?

Tentelometer Model # T2-H7-SLC - Tape Tension gauge for Umatic, Betacam
Tentelometer Model # TSH-B8-2 - Spindle Height gauge for Betacam

Thank you,

David Baker, CBTE, CBNT
Media Production Coordinator
Community Relations Dept.