[SBE] Hams in Broadcasting Net tonight at 8 PM Eastern

Brew brew at theMode.com
Sun Jun 26 08:14:39 EDT 2011

Gang.....

As always, the Hams in Broadcasting Net will be at 8 PM Eastern,
Sunday Evening, tonight, on IRLP Reflector 9615, the Echolink *SBE*
Conference 96150, and the WA2CBS repeater in NYC.

Tonight's topic will be needless trips to the transmitter where I'll
detail how I once flew from CCA Electronics in Gloucester City, NJ to
DFW Airport and drove out to Mineral Wells, Texas just to throw a
toggle switch on their CCA AM-1000D ...

brew Bruce Schiller CBS-TV NY Master Control Maintenance and WA2ZST