[SBE] The shoe is on the other foot, and some don't like IT

Jeremy Morris jdmickies at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 19:48:22 EDT 2011

To follow up on Clay's post:

5- Chicks dig the "stick."

6- Better reception than at the house. (old CE I once knew in ILL told me that one)

7- Weather girls are easy. (from a bench tech in OH)

8- computers are for nerds.

9- get to solder somethin' every day.

10- 'cause somebody has to.

Jeremy

Sent from my email addiction enabling device I carry in a case on my belt.