[SBE] Gotta Love Harry Reid

Edwin Bukont ebukont at msn.com
Wed Jul 27 00:30:15 EDT 2011

The problem goes deeper than that. It has been the policy of this administration from week one that broadcasting is an ancient technology to be replaced by connection oriented technologies. This is NOT Genackowski's first time making a run at broadcasters either. He was the bonehead who got Gore all riled up in the Clinton years with ideas of fees and band reshaping that lead to DTV in the first place. The budget issues have given the architect's of our doom a fudiciary blueprint to dismantle TV. Radio is next, I am sure.

Edwin Bukont CSRE, DRB, CBNT
E2 Technical Services LLC
Tech-Knowledgy for When Sound Matters
Nashville, Baltimore, Wherever