[SBE] Looking for someone who is intimate with SS32

Edwin Bukont ebukont at msn.com
Thu Sep 8 10:06:55 EDT 2011

In ver 6.2.2, and should be smiliar in others

Launch SS32. Optns. Serial.
-Assign the comport as 'switcher' and baud rate.
-There is a tab i cant remmber to assign the type of switcher.
-There are two tabs, one for audio routing, the other for control, to assign SS items to the switcher. I should be at one of these systems later today and will try to send more notes.

Everything you need to do should be under the Optns tab.

Edwin Bukont CSRE, DRB, CBNT
E2 Technical Services LLC
Tech-Knowledgy for When Sound Matters
Nashville, Baltimore, Wherever