[SBE] sale items

David Baker DBaker at addison-il.org
Tue Sep 20 15:28:11 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I have started what I hope to be a bi-monthly "equipment for sale" list and I'd like to make it available to anyone interested. We are a PEG facility in the Chicago area with a full production studio, NLE, and 24/7 programming, and we are always upgrading. New lists will come every 2 months or so unless there are no new items.

If you would like to get on our email list for sale items, please contact me off list. Of course, you can always opt out by contacting me if we don't have what you're looking for. All prices are negotiable.

Thank you,

David Baker, CBTE, CBNT
Media Production Coordinator
Community Relations Dept.