[SBE] HP Printers vs Canon

Henry's dogs and cats a9xw at cs.com
Sun Sep 25 21:30:13 EDT 2011

Actually, I stopped buying HP printers and HP computers because they are not reliable. It took me 4 months to get a CPU fan for my HP tower, and then it wasn't the right one, the heat sink was the wrong size so I used the old HS with the new fan. The HP is just over a year old. Meanwhile, my Vaio has lasted 10 years and just recently I replaced the C drive and CD drive that just wore out. So when I bought my new computer, I passed over HP, Dell, and a few others and got another Vaio. It works very nicely. As for printers, I changed to an Epson Workforce 840. Its the fastest color printer, ink is cheaper than the IBM, HP and Dell printers we have, and its wiireless, so I hit print form the laptop and bingo it prints, no wires, and from the old HP, its a cable and networked to the otther computers in the house. As for MBA's, I stopped at a BS in biz mgt. Didn't change my salary any, just a 20k student load to pay off.

:-)

Henry

Alfred E Newman for the next Democrat President, anyone is better than Obama