[SBE] HP Printers vs Canon

Dennis C. Brown d.c.brown at att.net
Mon Sep 26 19:11:23 EDT 2011

Windows 7 won't run some older software that will run on XP unless you
spend another $90 to add a Microsoft brand XP emulator. The Windows
Explorer file manager of Windows 7 is dreadful, as is the Windows Live
picture editor when run on Windows 7. Windows 7 Windows Explorer takes
forever to generate thumbnails, taking minutes to do what XP does in
seconds. Setting up a Windows 7 machine to share its files over a
network is slow and tedious. I'm strongly considering having my local
technician replace 7 with XP.