[SBE] Video Question

Dan Mammone danmammone at wnir.com
Tue Nov 1 16:02:20 EDT 2011

Beyond TV by SnapStream is a PC solution and support multiple tuners.

http://www.snapstream.com/products/beyondtv/
http://snapstream.helpserve.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/161/0/frequently-
asked-questions-about-multiple-tuner-support-in-beyond-tv

Dan Mammone, CBRE
Chief Engineer
Media-Com, Inc
WNIR 100.1 - WJMP 1520 - W35AX TV35 - WAOH TV29