[SBE] Advertising engineering jobs

Adrienne Abbott weathertop at charter.net
Wed Jan 4 12:45:02 EST 2012

Rick-

In addition to SBE, you might try listing your job opening on your state
broadcaster association's web site. There is no charge for the listing and
the feds recognize SBA job banks as good EEO sources. In your case, you
would contact the California Broadcasters Association at
http://www.yourcba.com/

Adrienne